Friday 23 July 2010

Wow - is it really a week since I was here.  Where are the days flying to.  School is out and the kids are on holiday.  The weather here has been wonderful, but yesterday the rain started - and did it rain.  Mind you, we really, really needed it.  Don't know about you all, but we have brown grass!   Saves hubby a job every evening going out with a watering can, lol.   Busy making cards this week.  Here's one I've made for my son-in-law who is rather keen on motorbikes (that's an understatement!!).   Anyway I used the workshop framin cards from La Pashe, but wanted to add a motorbike, so I cut out the bike from the bottom layer of La Pashe's motor bike pile up set, then stuck it to the outside of the frame to make it look as if it was going into  the workshop.  Now I've put the card on here I hope son-in-law doesn't take a sneaky peak at myt blog until after his birthday!!

Still plodding on with the Craft Robo.  There is a lot to learn, but it is coming along.  I've not been very adventurous so far - but I'll get there eventually and will then post some of the creations.

So take care all - happy crafting - Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment