Thursday 5 August 2010

Where do the days go to?  Had visitors for a few days and blogging goes out of the window then.  I made this page yesterday of my two daughters when they were little (oh, was it really that long ago??).  Even their children are older than this now.  The photo was taken when the eldest was as primary school. We were invited to take younger siblings along for the photo-shoot and my youngest daughter was a little overwhelmed by all the attention.  My all time fav pic of the two of them. 

Still busy practicing with the CraftRobo - getting there and will eventually upload something else.  Been checking out some of the blogs I love - there are some great goodies to be had if you take a look.  Just click on some of the links below to have a peek.

Happy crafting - be back soon.

1 comment: