Wednesday 7 July 2010

Well, I'm no nearer setting up the Craft Robo than I was yesterday.  Got half-way through watching the instruction video when I had a phone call and paused it.  When I got back, I found I hadn't paused it - I'd turned the b****y thing off!  I hope I can find where I was and not have to sit through the same thing for another hour!   It is very, very interesting - don't get me wrong, but just a flaming nuisance when I was just getting to the important part about plugging it all in grrrr!

At least I've learnt that it has to be on a flat surface - I can't have it at the edge of my desk and let the paper hang over - it must be supported flat. Soooo - that means it has got to be put in a different place.  And that means - I've got to rearrange my whole work space.  Some of my family history files have got to find a new home and the only place for them is where I keep my jars of ribbons and flowers, which means that they, too, have got ........  well you get the idea!  So now its a case of chicken and egg - not which came first, but which gets moved first.  I'll let you know how I get on!

Meanwhile, have I mentioned that I use Digital Scrapbook Artist by Serif?  Well, if I haven't, I have now and I have to tell you that one of my daughters has bought the program and it is such fun having lengthy telephone calls (she lives a couple hundred miles away) where we sort out what we are doing and help each other.  If anyone reading this is a member of Daisy Trail - which is where we DSA users show off our layouts - you will find us on there.  I am Craigs Mum and she is Tallular.  

Another  group I belong to is Craftrak.com which is quite new - only been going about four months.  We make tiny greeting cards, similar to ATCs, and exchange them - on there I am known as KraftKnut.

Much as I am enjoying rambling on, I must away and start moving everything around and then maybe, just maybe, I'll be up and running with the Craft Robo tomorrow - in which case I'll make something and upload a piccie here - so watch this space. :-)

Byeee for now .........

No comments:

Post a Comment