Wednesday 19 September 2012

Busy, busy - I seem to turn around these days and a week has passed by!  Where does time go to?  Think I'll hop on a plane and head west and keep going, so every time I cross the International Date Line I'll recapture one of those lost days lol.


Thought I'd show you a photo of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bracken, today.  He is such a lovable little chap.  He was recently diagnosed with a heart problem, so we have to be extra careful with him now and he is on medication for life.  Love him to bits xx

The grandchildren are back at school and our holiday is looming, still a few more bits to do.  A cousin contacted me the other day, asking if I could do some research for him on his paternal line (we are cousins through our mothers), so I've added another line to my family history research.  That makes eight trees I'm working on now!

See you soon  x

No comments:

Post a Comment