Monday 5 July 2010

Great excitement yesterday.  I've been researching die-cutting machines and talking to various people about the ones they own.  I finally decided on the Craft Robo.  Not the cheapest, but hopefully it will prove cheaper in the long run as I use my own designs instead of buying templates.  I had a demonstration from a friend recently and I was amazed at what the machine can do.  So .......... yesterday I went on line and ordered one.  Can't wait now for it to arrive and to start playing!  I think it is going to be really useful - especially when it comes to making 3D decoupage, which is something I really enjoy and make lots of.  It is possible to cut out individual elements from a picture or the whole picture or figure - so watch this space for a peek at my first attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment